We all have those stories from our lives that we find ourselves telling others or replaying in our heads over and over again. And the stories we hope we’ll never forget. This is the place to share them!
Guidelines & Info:
- Your story should be about something you experienced and true to the best of your ability.
- The one exception to the above guideline: You can interview someone else and share their story in their own words. With their permission and giving proper credit, of course.
- Your story should be no longer than 500 words.
- Images and combos of text/visual are also welcome. You can submit up to 2 print-ready pages. The final page size will be 5.5″w x 8.5″h.
- Proofread before you submit! Submissions will be edited for formatting and minor spelling/punctuation corrections, but will otherwise be preserved as close to the original as possible.
- Once enough submissions have been received, they will be put into a zine.
- By submitting, you are giving use rights for your story for Stay Kind! to publish online and in print. It is still your story and you can do whatever else you want with it.
Just use this form to submit! You can also send your submission to dawn[at]staykind.com. Be sure to include all of the info asked for below.